"History has watched the crux of competitive advantages and a company’s competitive value differential migrate from price to quality to service and now "Workforce Performance Capability Levels" that create transformational leaders, an overachiever mind set and exceptional customer experiences at every touch point. – Julie White, Ph.D.
The sole course for consistently maintaining sustained overachievement and competing on a competitive must-win mentality centers on becoming a “High Performing Organization.
A High Performing Organization continually maximizes its business and financial value with every customer they serve.
A critical fact that has to be factored into this overachievement performance paradigm is every workforce supply chain is only as strong as its weakest links!
Since every team’s performance and results orientation is tied and gated by the "80/20 Performance Rule" - only 20% of the workforce are A+B producers and the other 80% are average (C), below average (C-) and poor (D) performers - then logic dictates - there are too many weak links within a company's workforce supply chain that negatively affect day to day business outcomes.
These weak links severely denigrate an organization and its team's performance capability levels and its ability to maximize the business and financial value that is required by their customers.
Unfortunately, the weak links also diminish their mandated competitive stance while reducing overall gross margins and monthly revenue/profit streams.
The above data is evidenced by the up and down customer satisfaction scores, the lack of execution alignment, the unnecessary day to day performance issues that suppress productivity and the performance gap of what is expected and what is delivered.
Significantly improving and maintaining very high workforce performance capability level means - the new normal will be an overachiever state that is also in sync with the required customer centric paradigm.
This new path will transition your teams at every management level from the 80/20 Rule - 20% A+B performers - to the 20/80 Principle - where 80% of all your workforce supply chain become A+B performers.
Think about the increased financial and business impact - 80% A+B performers - will have on your organization and the financial implications it will have on your day to day operations.
Simply, A+B performers' nature is to consistently excel while mitigating and then eliminating every aspect of waste.
Pinnacle is the only company in the USA that has the patented statistical based technology to create and maintain a High Performance Culture – “HPC” – The HPC provides the framework for our customers to achieve the aforementioned outcomes.
Back to Workforce Supply Chain
Ahead to Lean (Six Sigma) Thinking
You will finally have the blueprint to transition all of your managers into transformational leaders.